Pürkay Boya ve Kimya Sanayii Anonim Şirketi takes the highest possible security measures in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. To inform you in the most transparent way about the way your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights, in accordance with the article and in line with your satisfaction.
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; It is collected and processed within the scope described below by Pürkay Boya ve Kimya Sanayii Anonim Şirketi (“COMPANY”) as the data controller.
By the COMPANY, from its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, official institution representatives and employees, business partners and suppliers; Special categories of personal data and personal data in the categories of identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, health information, performance information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing sales information (Both will be referred to as “Personal Data”. ) are collected.
Your collected personal data;
– To offer you the products and services of the COMPANY, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal regulations,
– To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
– To communicate with you for information processing requirements, its system structure, the necessity of information processing support services received, and to provide you with the necessary information regarding these services and products,
– To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
– Receive your orders, perform your payment transactions, 3. Providing logistics cooperation with people and sending products, suggesting products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interests identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
– Comparative product and/or service offer, modelling, existing or new product studies and/or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation that regulates the works written in the COMPANY’s articles of association, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
– To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations of the COMPANY regarding the use of these services,
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– It is processed for the purposes of examining, evaluating and responding to requests from official authorities or you.
Your collected personal data; Limited to the realization of the processing purposes specified in section b) above, and being valid for all; – To the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law and Taxes Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Turkish Commercial Code, Capital Markets Law and other relevant legislation,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– To foreign companies and affiliates,
– It is transferred to real or legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations, from which we receive services and cooperate in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, to the institutions and organizations that we have an agreement to send the messages we send to our customers, to the courier companies that deliver the orders to you.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your Personal Data, both fully or partially automated means and non-automatic methods that are part of the data recording system; Directly by you or by persons authorized to act on your behalf; Applications made through contracted websites, store and COMPANY head office personnel, institutions that we provide / receive support services from, real and / or legal persons who are processed under any kind of legislation or contract, and directly automated systems (our website and mobile application, call centers, our social media accounts) in verbal, written or electronic media; of the Law 5. ve As stated in article 6;
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged for a reply. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners;
Your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights, Article 13 of the Law No. 6698. 1 of the article. and in accordance with the Communiqué No. 30356 on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, dated 10.03.2018, in Turkish and in written form or by registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or electronically notified to the COMPANY previously and registered in our system. You can send it using your postal address. In the applications, only information about the applicant will be given, and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties.
COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
In your application;
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
As the data controller, you can submit your applications that you want to make in writing, by attaching the necessary documents and with wet signature, at Mithatpaşa Mahallesi Selanik Bulvarı Gökşin Sokak No4. You can send it to Eyüpsultan İSTANBUL in person or via a notary public.
You can make your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
You can make your applications via KEP to our KEP address purkayboya@hs02.Kep.tr .
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will allow identification must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified conduct of the researches to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application should be sent completely and in a way that includes the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.